Thursday 14 January 2010

Screenshots - Contents



Firstly, I used the identical title from my contents as this followed the conventions of a magazine in that the title becomes the logo and therefore associted with my magazine.













Then I added the contents with also complied with the codes and conventions as it was of similar font to the title but did not distract attention from it. In that it was not the focal point of the magazine.










In addition, the focal point of my contents page becomes the photo that conveys codes and conventions of a magazine, as it is individual and 'quirky'.













By adding smaller photographs to the contents page it added further attributes of a conventional music magazine by alluding to the contents of the magazine.








The texts was added last to the text as I had to fit it around the images. The contents was broken down in to three sections following convention - Cover, features and regular. This meant the audience coudl access the information more efficently.

No comments:

Post a Comment